By Mckenna Clarke, blog writer at TOP CFOS
As 2016 draws to a close, we would like to highlight 5 of our best blog posts from the year. These posts received the most views and interactions on social media.
According to our records, here are the most popular TOP CFOS blog posts of 2016:
5. Our number five most popular post of the year is all about doing it what it takes to do what you say you will. Why is that important? Check out “Follow Through” here.
4. Next on the list is “My Best Customer Service Story” where we talk about an incredible experience with a major industry company. What is your best customer service story of 2016?
3. “Am I Paying Too Much in Taxes?” comes out in third place. This blog was written by our very own tax advisor, Jacob Stewart. If you are looking for ways to save money on your taxes this coming year, check out this article.
2. Next up is “Why a Little Competition is Good for Your Business.” In this blog, we talk about how a competitive market gives companies and edge to perform better.
1. Teamwork took the cake this year in our most popular blogpost entitled “5 Benefits of Teamwork in the Workplace.” In it, we discuss the benefits (and some drawbacks) of working in teams in the office.
Thanks for being with us this year to read our blogs and share your comments. We look forward to another year of learning and growth along with our loyal followers.
See you in 2017.